**Please note that purchase of Dr. Croom's pet nutraceuticals will be made at the following link, not here in this store.**
If you have been looking for the best way to keep your dogs (and cats) healthier, using a holistic lifestyle, look no further!
Dr. Croom's holistic line of supplements is high-quality, made in the United States, and all of them look, smell, and taste like treats! You can't beat it! Dr. Croom has implemented this line of products right into her mobile Veterinary service, and the pups are loving them!
In our Nutraceutical line, each container is $34.99 plus shipping, and the large hip and joint is $45.99 plus shipping.
1. Hip and Joint chew: For hip and shoulder inflammation or pain. Not only for larger breeds like Great Danes, Rotties, and German Shepherds, these chews work great for small breeds with short legs, like dachshunds, corgis, and poodles. We have an amazing ingredient called Perna canaliculus, which is a shellfish found in New Zealand with over 100 times the potency of fish oil. (green container) Small size $34.99 Large Size $45.99
2. Calming Support: For dogs with separation anxiety, fear of loud noises, fireworks, other dogs, humans. This chew contains L-tryptophan, the amino acid found in turkey. Gets them to relax, in a non-sedative way. They feel like you do after a big Thanksgiving meal. Relaxed, and calm. (blue container)
3. MultiVitamin: For younger dogs to help fight illness, and for older dogs who may already have some issues. Our multi vitamin can help keep the main body systems in tip top shape! Lungs, liver, heart, eyes, kidneys--all can improve by the use of a daily multivitamin. Hey, if you take a One a Day, shouldn't your pup? Also if you are feeding your dogs mainly kibble, or even get some raw food in there, there are going to be some nutritional gaps in there that can be filled by this high quality vitamin. (yellow container)
4. Skin & Coat: This supplement is high in Vitamin E, Omegas 3,6, and 9, as well as very healthy brewer's yeast, which is high in B vitamins. This chew is great for dogs with skin lesions, dry skin, dandruff, itchy bodies, and excessive shedding. These have natural duck flavor and are a pup favorite. (red container)
5. Digestive Support: This is our high quality probiotic, and can replenish the "good bacteria" in your dog's gut. This supplement is great for pups with digestive issues, soft or hard stools, as well as upset stomach. But not only for gut issues, this chew is great for dogs with chronic ear infection--ones that you may have already tried rounds of antibiotics for. You should always give a good probiotic like this when on an antibiotic regimen. If your dog is constantly chewing on his paws, or has yeast in his ears or on skin, you should definitely give this digestive chew a try. (purple container)
**For 10% off, become one of Dr. Croom's preferred customers by signing up for scheduled shipments each month. When you fill out the online form, add the products you want to the cart, and then under the AutoShip Tab, add those products that you want each month to the cart again. It will look like you have added the items to the cart twice, but you will not be charged at that moment, not till the following month. Get your 10% off!**